The Knights of St.John Commandery No.263 is a non-profit organization and one of 17 Commanderies in the Washington-Baltimore area. Its Ladies Auxilliary works with the Knights to organize cultural programs,food donations for the needy, social events, dinners, and fund raising activities.Built in 1907, the Knights' hall was a gathering place for social and community events at the time when segregation limited access to public facilities. Since the 1980, the historic landmark has been regaining consistent usage.
The beautifully renovated hall is now available for hosting meetings, social gatherings, special events, wedding receptions, retirement and birthday parties. The hall's interior features hardwood floors, ceiling fans, central heating and air conditioning, beverage bar, and stage. The exterior of this facility includes newly painted window shutters and building structure, as well as a beautiful landscape of flowers and trees that outline this historical building. The hall is handicap accessible, public parking is available on site, and it can accommodate up to 65 people.
To view this facility for your next special event, birthday party, family gathering, or meeting please telephone or email for an appointment.